Being a Mom is strange, almost as srange as being married. Both weird, but good.
I really hope I find the time to post in here everyday, there is a lot of benefit in journaling.....even if they are just private. I have had this journal since...what....2003? That is a long time, like long lost friends.....it is such a trip to go back and read the old entries....I am really glad I kept my journal up back then...
Maybe I can keep this updated while Levi naps in the morning. He is 11 weeks old now, and already in 9mo size clothes! I bet he is going to be tall, well James and I are pretty tall (duh)..
I am pissed that the Niner is closing, I know I don't go anymore...but I have met so many awesome people there...and so many good memories are in there. James and I had our first date there (didn't MEET here) first date tho.
First the Ranch Bowl, then the Niner...and now CONAN.....
Stuff I need to do;
- Work on Levi's Baby book
- Make Levi a baby blanket
- Get Quickbooks updated forthe past 2 weeks of Omaha Aquaria Business Busniess
- Start my Ebay store (have wanted to do this for YEARS)
- bake some cookies
- find a place to live
- make James a Valentines Day gift list (cuz he asked for one)
- make a new video on youtube
- loose baby fat (haaaaaaaaaaaaaa)